With a fresh new print inspired by Rio, the collaboration with Veja X G.Kero will keep eager little feet ready for adventure in the Esplar Velcro Leather.
– Veja only uses leather with a low impact on the environment.
– Tanned with a low level of chemicals (chrome-free).
– Leather is traced, and does not come from areas with deforestation.
– All outsoles made with 40% rubber from the Amazon rainforest.
– The use of Amazonian rubber increases the economic value of the forest and helps fight against deforestation.
– The brand's signature V crafted with 60% wild Amazonian rubber.
– Velcro closure for easy on and off.
– Reinforced sole and built-up toe for superior durability.
– Distribution in France is managed by Ateliers Sans Frontières.
– Works to integrate people facing social exclusion back into the workforce.
– Made in Brazil.
– Upper: Leather.
– Lining: Textiles.
– Sole: Other Materials.
– Please note that when you purchase shoes for your child, you should select a size that is 1.5 cm larger than your child's foot. Wellies and boots should be up to 2 cm larger, for extra socks and insoles.
– Size guide (insole):
22 = 140 mm
23 = 148 mm
24 = 153 mm
25 = 160 mm
26 = 166 mm
27 = 174 mm
28 = 179 mm
29 = 186 mm
30 = 195 mm
31 = 200 mm
32 = 208 mm
33 = 214 mm
34 = 220 mm
35 = 227 mm